You know, there was a moment in my life in which I wished of never waking up. I did have aspirations back then though, but I also had an absence of hopes that led me to be a broken doll with a fake smile, the one I'm... still nowadays.
"If you hold me tight, I'd never let you go". - I used to repeat to myself so many times I can't even recall. But in all these attempts to save me- I failed and fell to an abyss.
I spent my nights talking to the moon - through the window and through books- and getting lost in movies that felt like a reflection of my own being. I spent my days daydreaming of being someone I would never be and falling in love with women that could only exist in my imagination.
"Where are lost souls supposed to go?" "Where are damaged puppets heading out when they need to fix themselves?". "When will I start following my own path without regrets and fear?"
The answers to all of this are yet unknown to me, but I'm still walking and trying.
“Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I can not live without my life! I can not live without my soul!”
― Wuthering Heights.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario